Traveling Luck for Kheneg el Atech, Oriental, Morocco
Where is Kheneg el Atech?What's around Kheneg el Atech?
Wikipedia near Kheneg el Atech
Where to stay near Kheneg el Atech
The timezone in Kheneg el Atech is Africa/Casablanca
Sunrise at 05:07 and Sunset at 19:07. It's light
Latitude. 32.25°, Longitude. -2.6°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kheneg el Atech, in Oriental, Morocco
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jebel Tissoufi (3.8km)
- Jebel Tamsahelt (5km)
- Jebel Aziza (8.5km)
- Jbel Tioua (10.3km)
- Jbel Kehida (10.7km)
- Jbel Akellal (12.9km)
- Aouter Kbir (15.6km)
- Aouter Srhir (15.8km)
- Jebel Filou (16.1km)
- Chebka Jifa (17.4km)
- Guelb Daïma (17.9km)
- Jbel Zerouk (19.2km)
- Jebel Aïn ech Chaïr (19.6km)
- Jebel Tafetna (21.6km)
- Guelb el Azreg (25.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Tit n' Zembaït (13.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jebel Lourhaïda el Rharbia (12.1km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ksar el Beïda (17.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Gueltet el Atrous (18.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aïn Chaïr (11.2km)