Traveling Luck for Dayet el Hajel, Oriental, Morocco
Where is Dayet el Hajel?What's around Dayet el Hajel?
Wikipedia near Dayet el Hajel
Where to stay near Dayet el Hajel
The timezone in Dayet el Hajel is Africa/Casablanca
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 17:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 32.3600°, Longitude. -2.5800°
Satellite map around Dayet el Hajel
Loading map of Dayet el Hajel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dayet el Hajel, in Oriental, Morocco
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Aouter Srhir (2.4km)
- Aouter Kbir (3.9km)
- Jebel Tamsahelt (11.5km)
- Chebka Jifa (12.3km)
- Jbel Akellal (15.1km)
- Jbel Kehida (16.7km)
- Jebel Tissoufi (18.7km)
- Guelb el Azreg (19km)
- Jebel Aziza (21km)
- Jebel Tafetna (21.2km)
- Jbel Tioua (22.4km)
- Jebel Filou (23km)
- Jelila (27.8km)
- Jbel Zerouk (29.9km)
- Jebel Aïn ech Chaïr (31.2km)
- Jebel el Kob (31.3km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- El Goïda Rharbia (12.1km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Tit n' Zembaït (10.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jebel Lourhaïda el Rharbia (7.5km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ksar el Beïda (28km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Gueltet el Atrous (23.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Plaine de Tamlelt (17.3km)