Traveling Luck for Pointe Bernache, Rivière du Rempart, Mauritius
Where is Pointe Bernache?What's around Pointe Bernache?
Wikipedia near Pointe Bernache
Where to stay near Pointe Bernache
The timezone in Pointe Bernache is Indian/Mauritius
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 18:08. It's light
Latitude. -20.0208°, Longitude. 57.6936°
Satellite map around Pointe Bernache
Loading map of Pointe Bernache and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pointe Bernache, in Rivière du Rempart, Mauritius
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Melville (6km)
- Germain (8.7km)
- Madame Azor (10.7km)
- Grand Gaube (11.4km)
- Belmont (13.6km)
- Poudre d'Or (14.1km)
- Mamzelle Jeanne (14.2km)
- Saint Antoine (14.4km)
- Roche Terre (15.4km)
- Goodlands (16.6km)
- Île d'Ambre (18.2km)
- Saint François (19.5km)
- Réunion Maurel (19.7km)
- Hermitage (20.3km)
- Petit Paquet (21.3km)
- Schoenfeld (21.8km)
- Espérance Trébuchet (23km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
Accommodation around Pointe Bernache
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Mapu Patch (15.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Poudre d'Or (13.1km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Grande Barachois (8.1km)
- abandoned railroad station;
- disused railway infrastructure.
- Poudre d'Or Station (23.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe de la Butte aux Sables (22.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Rivière du Rempart District (20.6km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Butte à L'Herbe (16.7km)
Airports close to Pointe Bernache
Sir seewoosagur ramgoolam international(MRU), Plaisance, Mauritius (136.8km)