Traveling Luck for Melville, Rivière du Rempart, Mauritius
Where is Melville?What's around Melville?
Wikipedia near Melville
Where to stay near Melville
The timezone in Melville is Indian/Mauritius
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 17:51. It's light
Latitude. -20.0194°, Longitude. 57.6744°
Satellite map around Melville
Loading map of Melville and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Melville, in Rivière du Rempart, Mauritius
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Melville (0km)
- Germain (2.8km)
- Madame Azor (5.5km)
- Grand Gaube (6.1km)
- Mamzelle Jeanne (8.6km)
- Roche Terre (9.3km)
- Belmont (9.9km)
- Saint Antoine (9.9km)
- Goodlands (11.1km)
- Poudre d'Or (13.5km)
- Saint François (13.6km)
- Réunion Maurel (13.7km)
- Petit Paquet (15.4km)
- Mon Loisir (17.9km)
- Île d'Ambre (18.3km)
- Cottage (19.6km)
- Espérance Trébuchet (19.6km)
- Petit Raffray (19.8km)
- Schoenfeld (20.5km)
- Hermitage (20.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Melville
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Mapu Patch (12.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Forbach Hill (20.6km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Grande Barachois (8.2km)
- abandoned railroad station;
- disused railway infrastructure.
- Poudre d'Or Station (20.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe de la Butte aux Sables (17.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bras de Mer la Rose (17.6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Rivière du Rempart District (16.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Mare Sèche (20.4km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Butte à L'Herbe (11.6km)
Airports close to Melville
Sir seewoosagur ramgoolam international(MRU), Plaisance, Mauritius (137.3km)