Traveling Luck for Matapan Island, Rivière du Rempart, Mauritius
Where is Matapan Island?What's around Matapan Island?
Wikipedia near Matapan Island
Where to stay near Matapan Island
The timezone in Matapan Island is Indian/Mauritius
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:39. It's light
Latitude. -20.0244444°, Longitude. 57.676944399999996°
Geographic features & Photographs around Matapan Island, in Rivière du Rempart, Mauritius
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Melville (1.8km)
- Germain (4.4km)
- Madame Azor (5.3km)
- Grand Gaube (7.9km)
- Mamzelle Jeanne (8.8km)
- Belmont (8.9km)
- Saint Antoine (9.3km)
- Roche Terre (10.3km)
- Goodlands (11.2km)
- Poudre d'Or (11.8km)
- Réunion Maurel (14.6km)
- Saint François (15km)
- Île d'Ambre (16.6km)
- Petit Paquet (16.9km)
- Mon Loisir (18.4km)
- Espérance Trébuchet (18.7km)
- Schoenfeld (19km)
- Hermitage (19km)
- Cottage (19.1km)
- Poudre d'Or Hamlet (19.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Matapan Island
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Mapu Patch (14km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Forbach Hill (20.7km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Grande Barachois (6.3km)
- abandoned railroad station;
- disused railway infrastructure.
- Poudre d'Or Station (19.3km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe de la Butte aux Sables (19.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bras de Mer la Rose (19.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Rivière du Rempart District (15.8km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Butte à L'Herbe (13.3km)
Airports close to Matapan Island
Sir seewoosagur ramgoolam international(MRU), Plaisance, Mauritius (135.6km)