Traveling Luck for Bassin Goémons, Rivière du Rempart, Mauritius
Where is Bassin Goemons?What's around Bassin Goemons?
Wikipedia near Bassin Goemons
Where to stay near Bassin Goémons
The timezone in Bassin Goemons is Indian/Mauritius
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 17:38. It's light
Latitude. -20.047499999999999°, Longitude. 57.677500000000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bassin Goémons, in Rivière du Rempart, Mauritius
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Poudre d'Or (4.2km)
- Belmont (6km)
- Saint Antoine (7.8km)
- Madame Azor (7.8km)
- Île d'Ambre (8.9km)
- Melville (9.4km)
- Mamzelle Jeanne (10.4km)
- Germain (11.1km)
- Hermitage (11.4km)
- Goodlands (11.6km)
- Schoenfeld (11.6km)
- Espérance Trébuchet (13.4km)
- Poudre d'Or Hamlet (13.5km)
- Roche Terre (14.1km)
- Grand Gaube (14.6km)
- Cottage (15.7km)
- Forbach (17.2km)
- Réunion Maurel (17.4km)
- Ravin (17.6km)
- Haute Rive (17.7km)
- La Clémence (18.4km)
- L'Espérance (18.5km)
- Rivière du Rempart (18.6km)
- Mon Loisir (19km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Bassin Goémons
- abandoned railroad station;
- disused railway infrastructure.
- Poudre d'Or Station (13.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Poudre d'Or (3.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie La Rivière (16.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Rivière du Rempart District (11.8km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Grande Barachois (2.2km)
Airports close to Bassin Goémons
Sir seewoosagur ramgoolam international(MRU), Plaisance, Mauritius (127.9km)