Traveling Luck for Wādī aţ Ţarīq, Al Jufrah, Libya
Where is Wadi at Tariq?What's around Wadi at Tariq?
Where to stay near Wādī aţ Ţarīq
Also known as Uadi et- Trigh, Uádi et- Trigh
The timezone in Wadi at Tariq is Africa/Tripoli
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 18:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 28.9508°, Longitude. 14.5681°
Satellite map around Wādī aţ Ţarīq
Loading map of Wādī aţ Ţarīq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wādī aţ Ţarīq, in Al Jufrah, Libya
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī aţ Ţarīq (0km)
- Wādī `Unayyin aţ Ţalḩ (1.2km)
- Wādī `Unayyin al Kabīr (7.1km)
- Wādī al Afrān (9.8km)
- Wādī al Māliḩah (13km)
- Wudayy al `Ajūz (17.7km)
- Dūr al `Unayyin (24.6km)
- Wādī aḑ Ḑarrāţah (37km)
- Shu`bat al Barqah (37.4km)
- Wādī an Naqad (37.9km)
- Shi`āb as Sūd (38.5km)
- Wādī Tarhūnah (42.5km)
- Wudayy at Tamām (44.6km)
- Sayḩ an Na`ām (45.8km)
- Wudayyāt al Jumay` (46.6km)
- Wādī al `Anīn (46.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Qarārat al Barţamah (43.1km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Qaşr Ghaylān (37km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Ḩarrat Bū al Lifā` (32.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Al Ghayţah (27.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Khurmat Wādī al Qayd (21.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wādī aţ Ţarīq
Hon, Hon, Libya (183.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.