Traveling Luck for Mahrat Barq `Īsá, Al Jufrah, Libya
Where is Mahrat Barq `Isa?What's around Mahrat Barq `Isa?
Where to stay near Mahrat Barq `Īsá
Also known as Mehret Bargh Isa, Méhret Bargh Ísa
The timezone in Mahrat Barq `Isa is Africa/Tripoli
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 18:53. It's light
Latitude. 28.8333°, Longitude. 14.7000°
Satellite map around Mahrat Barq `Īsá
Loading map of Mahrat Barq `Īsá and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mahrat Barq `Īsá, in Al Jufrah, Libya
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Shu`bat al Barqah (15.3km)
- Shaţīb Bū al Aqḩāf (22.5km)
- Wudayy Ibrāhīm (22.5km)
- Wādī al Afrān (24km)
- Wādī aţ Ţarīq (24.5km)
- Wādī `Unayyin aţ Ţalḩ (25.6km)
- Wādī `Unayyin al Kabīr (30.6km)
- Wudayy al Jalab (32km)
- Wudayy al Uḩaymir (34.9km)
- Wādī al Māliḩah (36.8km)
- Wudayy al `Ajūz (37km)
- Wudayy al `Ukayfah (42.2km)
- Wudayy as Salam (43.9km)
- Wādī an Naqad (44.7km)
- Wādī al Milazz (48.9km)
- Wudayy al Qaţaf (49.8km)
- Wādī `Usaylah (50.8km)
- Wādī al Abyaḑ (50.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Thamad al Uḩaymir (32km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Al Ghayţah (50.5km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Ţarīq al `Anīn (41km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Khurmat Wādī al Qayd (38.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mahrat Barq `Īsá
Hon, Hon, Libya (170.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.