Traveling Luck for Khashm `Unayyin aţ Ţarīq, Al Jufrah, Libya
Where is Khashm `Unayyin at Tariq?What's around Khashm `Unayyin at Tariq?
Where to stay near Khashm `Unayyin aţ Ţarīq
Also known as Chescem Aneien et-Trigh, Chéscem Anéien et-Trigh
The timezone in Khashm `Unayyin at Tariq is Africa/Tripoli
Sunrise at 07:55 and Sunset at 18:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 28.8833°, Longitude. 14.5500°
Satellite map around Khashm `Unayyin aţ Ţarīq
Loading map of Khashm `Unayyin aţ Ţarīq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khashm `Unayyin aţ Ţarīq, in Al Jufrah, Libya
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī aţ Ţarīq (10.3km)
- Wādī `Unayyin aţ Ţalḩ (11.4km)
- Wādī `Unayyin al Kabīr (17.1km)
- Wādī al Afrān (18.4km)
- Wādī al Māliḩah (22.4km)
- Dūr al `Unayyin (26.3km)
- Wudayy al `Ajūz (28km)
- Wādī an Naqad (29.5km)
- Wādī aḑ Ḑarrāţah (34.7km)
- Shu`bat al Barqah (35.9km)
- Shi`āb as Sūd (37.4km)
- Wādī Tarhūnah (38.6km)
- Sayḩ an Na`ām (40.1km)
- Shaţīb Bū al Aqḩāf (42.3km)
- Wudayy Ibrāhīm (42.4km)
- Wādī Umm aţ Ţalḩah (46.3km)
- Wudayy at Tamām (51.5km)
- Wādī al `Anīn (53.7km)
- Wudayyāt al Jumay` (53.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Qarārat al Barţamah (34.4km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Qaşr Ghaylān (39.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Al Ghayţah (37.3km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Ḩarrat Bū al Lifā` (30.8km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Ţarīq al `Anīn (21.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Khurmat Wādī al Qayd (31.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khashm `Unayyin aţ Ţarīq
Hon, Hon, Libya (187.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.