Traveling Luck for Dūr al `Unayyin, Al Jufrah, Libya
Where is Dur al `Unayyin?What's around Dur al `Unayyin?
Where to stay near Dūr al `Unayyin
Also known as Dor el- Aneien, Dor el- Anéien
The timezone in Dur al `Unayyin is Africa/Tripoli
Sunrise at 07:30 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 28.9500°, Longitude. 14.4167°
Satellite map around Dūr al `Unayyin
Loading map of Dūr al `Unayyin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dūr al `Unayyin, in Al Jufrah, Libya
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Dūr al `Unayyin (6.6km)
- Wādī aḑ Ḑarrāţah (17.6km)
- Shi`āb as Sūd (18.8km)
- Wādī `Unayyin aţ Ţalḩ (19.5km)
- Wādī al Māliḩah (19.6km)
- Wādī aţ Ţarīq (19.8km)
- Wādī `Unayyin al Kabīr (19.8km)
- Wādī Tarhūnah (24.1km)
- Wādī an Naqad (27.9km)
- Wādī al Afrān (28.7km)
- Sayḩ an Na`ām (29.3km)
- Wudayy al `Ajūz (29.5km)
- Wudayy at Tamām (35.6km)
- Wādī as Sidrah (36.9km)
- Wudayyāt al Jumay` (38km)
- Wādī al `Anīn (38km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Khashm `Unayyin aţ Ţarīq (20km)
- Ţawīl al Maḩāmīd (20.7km)
- Qārat ad Dalmān (22.3km)
- Kūbat Ra's Wādī al `Unayyin (27km)
- Qārat al `Unayyin (27.8km)
- Ra's Wudayy at Tamām (29.6km)
- Jabal Ḑaw' (33.5km)
- Qārat at Taw'amah (34.5km)
- Qārat al Murayzīqah (42.7km)
- Jabal Tarhūnah (44.3km)
- Khurmat Wādī as Sidrah (51.9km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Qarārat al Barţamah (33.3km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Qaşr Ghaylān (19.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Al Ghayţah (30.1km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Ḩarrat Bū al Lifā` (13.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Khurmat Wādī al Qayd (34.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dūr al `Unayyin
Hon, Hon, Libya (203.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.