Traveling Luck for Sorget, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Sorget?What's around Sorget?
Wikipedia near Sorget
Where to stay near Sorget
The timezone in Sorget is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 18:38. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.0667°, Longitude. 35.5833°
Satellite map around Sorget
Loading map of Sorget and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sorget, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Sclaters Road (21.9km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Buxton (29.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Londiani (30.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Equator Meteorological Station (16.4km)
- a facility for the processing, sale and distribution of milk or milk products.
- Cullen Dairy (14.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Narasha (27.8km)
Airports close to Sorget
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (127.8km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (188.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sorget
Kakamega, Kakamega, Kenya (190.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.