Traveling Luck for Mau Summit, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Mau Summit?What's around Mau Summit?
Wikipedia near Mau Summit
Where to stay near Mau Summit
Also known as Mau
The timezone in Mau Summit is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. -0.1666667°, Longitude. 35.6833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mau Summit, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Central Molo Feeder Road (25.7km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Molo Club (15.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Londiani (16.4km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Simba Swamp (30.2km)
- facility center;
- a place where more than one facility is situated.
- Jouberts (11.6km)
Airports close to Mau Summit
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (158.7km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (211.7km)