Traveling Luck for Mount Blackett, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Mount Blackett?What's around Mount Blackett?
Wikipedia near Mount Blackett
Where to stay near Mount Blackett
The timezone in Mount Blackett is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. -0.1833333°, Longitude. 35.6333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mount Blackett, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Central Molo Feeder Road (24.6km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Molo Club (23.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Londiani (26km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Simba Swamp (25.9km)
- facility center;
- a place where more than one facility is situated.
- Jouberts (7.3km)
Airports close to Mount Blackett
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (155.2km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (201.1km)