Traveling Luck for Kanguyu, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Kanguyu?What's around Kanguyu?
Wikipedia near Kanguyu
Where to stay near Kanguyu
The timezone in Kanguyu is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. -0.05°, Longitude. 35.7°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kanguyu, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Esageri Halt (18.8km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Sclaters Road (31.6km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Eldama Ravine (21.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Lembus Location (31.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Londiani (11.6km)
- a facility for the processing, sale and distribution of milk or milk products.
- Cullen Dairy (28km)
- facility center;
- a place where more than one facility is situated.
- Jouberts (26.4km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Kibleso (15.2km)
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- Narasha Forest Station (15.1km)
Airports close to Kanguyu
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (142km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (214.6km)