Traveling Luck for Koki, Anjouan, Comoros
Where is Koki?What's around Koki?
Wikipedia near Koki
Where to stay near Koki
The timezone in Koki is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. -12.1714°, Longitude. 44.4417°
Weather near Koki; Report from Ouani Anjouan , 11.4km away
Satellite map around Koki
Loading map of Koki and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Koki, in Anjouan, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Mchakojour (14.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ouani Anjouan (15.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Hadongo (13.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Chtisangani (10.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ngani (14.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ntingui (11.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dzialandée (14km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Patsi (5.6km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Habouzi (5.7km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Dzialaoutsounga (15.2km)
Airports close to Koki
Anjouan ouani(AJN), Anjouan, Comoros islands (11.4km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (187.8km)