Traveling Luck for Ntingui, Anjouan, Comoros
Where is Ntingui?What's around Ntingui?
Wikipedia near Ntingui
Where to stay near Ntingui
Also known as M'Tingue, Pic Mtingui, Pic d' Anjouan
The timezone in Ntingui is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 18:34. It's Dark
Latitude. -12.2111°, Longitude. 44.4253°
Weather near Ntingui; Report from Ouani Anjouan , 22.1km away
Satellite map around Ntingui
Loading map of Ntingui and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ntingui, in Anjouan, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dindi (7.4km)
- Tsimbeo (10.9km)
- Bazimini (11km)
- Longoni (11.1km)
- Sangani (11.6km)
- Chandra (11.7km)
- Koki (11.9km)
- Lingoni (12.6km)
- Kondroni (13.2km)
- Hombo (13.3km)
- Choungoui (13.7km)
- Bandani-Vouani (14.3km)
- Moujimouvia (14.5km)
- Koni-Ngani (15km)
- Dar Salam (15km)
- Pajé (15.3km)
- Mouamoua (15.4km)
- Moutsamoudou (15.6km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Mchakojour (5.6km)
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Digo (15.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bandrankoa (12.3km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Goungouamoué (15.6km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Havre Pomoni (15.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Anjouan (11.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Digo (6.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Source Bako-Chikélé (15.6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Anjouan (11.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Mroni Koki (15.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dzialandée (3.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Patsi (11.7km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Habouzi (11.3km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Dzialaoutsounga (9.2km)
Airports close to Ntingui
Anjouan ouani(AJN), Anjouan, Comoros islands (22.1km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (181.6km)