Traveling Luck for Dongojou, Anjouan, Comoros
Where is Dongojou?What's around Dongojou?
Wikipedia near Dongojou
Where to stay near Dongojou
The timezone in Dongojou is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. -12.2189°, Longitude. 44.4361°
Weather near Dongojou; Report from Ouani Anjouan , 24.2km away
Satellite map around Dongojou
Loading map of Dongojou and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dongojou, in Anjouan, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Mchakojour (1.9km)
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Houngouni (16.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bandrankoa (15.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Havre Pomoni (14.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Anjouan (10.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Hamogné-Panga (16.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Digo (5.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Source Bako-Chikélé (15.6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Anjouan (10.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Mro Bouni (15.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dzialandée (1.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Patsi (11.4km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Habouzi (11km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Dzialaoutsounga (5.7km)
Airports close to Dongojou
Anjouan ouani(AJN), Anjouan, Comoros islands (24.2km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (184.3km)