Traveling Luck for Patsi, Anjouan, Comoros
Where is Patsi?What's around Patsi?
Wikipedia near Patsi
Where to stay near Patsi
Also known as Patsy, Wilson
The timezone in Patsi is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. -12.1556°, Longitude. 44.4372°
Weather near Patsi; Report from Ouani Anjouan , 6.9km away
Satellite map around Patsi
Loading map of Patsi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Patsi, in Anjouan, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mzingajo (10.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ouani Anjouan (10.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Hadongo (8.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Chtisangani (8.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie d' Anjouan (12.1km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Mouillage de Mutsamudu (15km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Patsi (9.6km)
Airports close to Patsi
Anjouan ouani(AJN), Anjouan, Comoros islands (6.9km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (187.4km)