Traveling Luck for Cerro el Barco, Bolívar, Colombia
Where is Cerro el Barco?What's around Cerro el Barco?
Wikipedia near Cerro el Barco
Where to stay near Cerro el Barco
The timezone in Cerro el Barco is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 17:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 8.9167°, Longitude. -73.9000°
Satellite map around Cerro el Barco
Loading map of Cerro el Barco and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro el Barco, in Bolívar, Colombia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- La Humareda (4.5km)
- Montecaro (7km)
- El Porvenir (7km)
- El Burro (10km)
- Corinto (11.4km)
- Chapetona (13km)
- La Estrella (13km)
- Mata de Caña (13km)
- Peñoncito (14.1km)
- Mata de Caña (14.1km)
- Diosmevea (15.7km)
- Puerto Tamalameque (15.8km)
- El Peñón (15.8km)
- La Risa (18.4km)
- Tamalameque (18.7km)
- Playitas (20.2km)
- Pueblo Nuevo (21.1km)
- Mantequera (22km)
- Pueblo Nuevo (22.1km)
- El Banco (22.3km)
- El Salto (22.7km)
- San Miguel (22.7km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Punta El Jobal (22.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Cuchilla de Playita (22.3km)
- seaplane landing area;
- a place on a waterbody where floatplanes land and take off.
- El Banco (17.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- San Martín de Loba (16.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Rincón de Pajaral (22.8km)
Airports close to Cerro el Barco
Aguas claras(OCV), Ocana, Colombia (154.1km)
Baracoa(MGN), Magangue, Colombia (190km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerro el Barco
Las flores, El banco, Colombia (28.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.