Traveling Luck for Pescado, Arauca, Colombia
Where is Pescado?What's around Pescado?
Wikipedia near Pescado
Where to stay near Pescado
The timezone in Pescado is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 17:57. It's light
Latitude. 7.0000°, Longitude. -71.9167°
Weather near Pescado; Report from Sto. Domingo, 112.3km away
Weather : shallow
Weather : shallow
Satellite map around Pescado
Loading map of Pescado and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pescado, in Arauca, Colombia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Agualinda (4.2km)
- Hacienda Bojabá (9.7km)
- El Porvenir (10.3km)
- Jalisco (10.8km)
- La Granja (11.4km)
- El Cairo (12.4km)
- La Palmira (12.8km)
- La Moneda (14.7km)
- La Primavera (14.7km)
- Los Laureles (16km)
- Rosa Blanca (16.1km)
- La Fortaleza (16.6km)
- Palestina (17km)
- La Lucha (17.9km)
- Dalia Roja (18km)
- Los Quereres (18km)
- Ceilan (18.8km)
- Las Piedras (18.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- military installation;
- a facility for use of and control by armed forces.
- Zona Militar Reveiz Pizarro (15.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- El Arauca (12km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Aeropuerto Los Colonizadores (14.5km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Hacienda Bojaba (8.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Saravena (11.7km)
Airports close to Pescado
Los colonizadores(RVE), Saravena, Colombia (14.6km)
Tame(TME), Tame, Colombia (112.1km)
Mayor buenaventura vivas(STD), Santo domingo, Venezuela (112.3km)
San antonio del tachira(SVZ), San antonio, Venezuela (193.6km)
Camilo daza(CUC), Cucuta, Colombia (213.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pescado
Paramillo, San cristobal, Venezuela (165.2km)
Santa barbara de barinas, Santa barbara, Venezuela (213.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.