Traveling Luck for La Primavera, Arauca, Colombia
Where is La Primavera?What's around La Primavera?
Wikipedia near La Primavera
Where to stay near La Primavera
The timezone in La Primavera is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 17:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.9505556000000004°, Longitude. -71.859722199999993°
Geographic features & Photographs around La Primavera, in Arauca, Colombia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- La Primavera (0km)
- Los Laureles (1.3km)
- La Moneda (1.8km)
- Dalia Roja (3.5km)
- Nueva Holanda (4.5km)
- Rosa Blanca (4.5km)
- Palestina (5km)
- El Cairo (5.1km)
- La Lucha (5.1km)
- El Porvenir (5.2km)
- La Palmira (5.3km)
- La Granja (5.5km)
- Los Almendros (6km)
- Jalisco (6.6km)
- La Fortaleza (6.7km)
- El Suspiro (7.3km)
- Nueva Holanda (8.3km)
- Agualinda (10.7km)
- Miraflores (11.3km)
- La Reatal (12km)
- El Tesorito (12.3km)
- Naranjales (12.5km)
- Versalles (12.9km)
- La Fortuna (14.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- military installation;
- a facility for use of and control by armed forces.
- Zona Militar Reveiz Pizarro (1.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Aeropuerto Los Colonizadores (0.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Municipio de Saravena (6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Isla El Tigre (11.9km)
- oil pumping station;
- a facility for pumping oil through a pipeline.
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Puesto de Salud (8.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Saravena (4.6km)
Airports close to La Primavera
Los colonizadores(RVE), Saravena, Colombia (1.7km)
Tame(TME), Tame, Colombia (100.1km)
Mayor buenaventura vivas(STD), Santo domingo, Venezuela (124.4km)
San antonio del tachira(SVZ), San antonio, Venezuela (207.7km)
Camilo daza(CUC), Cucuta, Colombia (227.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to La Primavera
Paramillo, San cristobal, Venezuela (178.2km)
Santa barbara de barinas, Santa barbara, Venezuela (213.6km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (221.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.