Traveling Luck for Saravena, Arauca, Colombia
Where is Saravena?What's around Saravena?
Wikipedia near Saravena
Where to stay near Saravena
The timezone in Saravena is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 17:57. It's light
Latitude. 6.9500°, Longitude. -71.8833°
Satellite map around Saravena
Loading map of Saravena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Saravena, in Arauca, Colombia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- La Moneda (3.6km)
- La Primavera (4.6km)
- Los Laureles (5.4km)
- El Porvenir (5.4km)
- La Granja (6.9km)
- El Cairo (7.2km)
- Nueva Holanda (7.6km)
- La Palmira (7.6km)
- Jalisco (7.7km)
- Dalia Roja (7.9km)
- Los Almendros (8.2km)
- Agualinda (8.2km)
- Rosa Blanca (8.6km)
- Palestina (9.3km)
- La Lucha (9.6km)
- El Suspiro (10.3km)
- La Fortaleza (10.5km)
- Nueva Holanda (11.3km)
- Miraflores (15km)
- Naranjales (15.6km)
- La Palmira (15.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- military installation;
- a facility for use of and control by armed forces.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Puesto de Salud (13.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Caño Negro (11.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Municipio de Saravena (8.2km)
- oil pumping station;
- a facility for pumping oil through a pipeline.
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Brazo Río Viejo (14.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Saravena (0km)
Airports close to Saravena
Los colonizadores(RVE), Saravena, Colombia (5.8km)
Tame(TME), Tame, Colombia (101km)
Mayor buenaventura vivas(STD), Santo domingo, Venezuela (123.3km)
San antonio del tachira(SVZ), San antonio, Venezuela (205.3km)
Camilo daza(CUC), Cucuta, Colombia (225.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Saravena
Paramillo, San cristobal, Venezuela (176.6km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (225.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.