Traveling Luck for Mount Yangaip, Morobe, Papua New Guinea
Where is Mount Yangaip?What's around Mount Yangaip?
Wikipedia near Mount Yangaip
Where to stay near Mount Yangaip
The timezone in Mount Yangaip is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. -7.3833°, Longitude. 146.8833°
Satellite map around Mount Yangaip
Loading map of Mount Yangaip and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mount Yangaip, in Morobe, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Iwalewi Creek (21.3km)
- Kaisenik Creek (25.4km)
- Upper Bulolo River (26.4km)
- Black Cat Creek (28km)
- Kobiak Creek (30.4km)
- Kwembu Creek (30.4km)
- Kaulz Creek (30.4km)
- Tana Creek (31.9km)
- Magnetic Creek (33.7km)
- Kuiang Creek (34.5km)
- Aulac Creek (34.5km)
- Sandy Creek (37.4km)
- Big Wau Creek (39.4km)
- Little Wau Creek (39.6km)
- Bamboo Creek (43km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kuper Range (17.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Trist (32.7km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Wandumi Cemetery (30.4km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Skin Diwai Camp (15.1km)
Airports close to Mount Yangaip
Nadzab(LAE), Nadzab, Papua new guinea (206.5km)