Traveling Luck for Skin Diwai Camp, Morobe, Papua New Guinea
Where is Skin Diwai Camp?What's around Skin Diwai Camp?
Wikipedia near Skin Diwai Camp
Where to stay near Skin Diwai Camp
Also known as Skindewai, Skindewai 3
The timezone in Skin Diwai Camp is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. -7.3333333°, Longitude. 146.9166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Skin Diwai Camp, in Morobe, Papua New Guinea
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Aulac Creek (20.9km)
- Black Cat Creek (24.3km)
- Buisaval River (29.5km)
- Iwalewi Creek (33.7km)
- Kaisenik Creek (34.4km)
- Kwembu Creek (37.8km)
- Kaulz Creek (37.8km)
- Kobiak Creek (37.8km)
- Upper Bulolo River (39.4km)
- Sandy Creek (42km)
- Kuiang Creek (42km)
- Big Wau Creek (42.6km)
- Magnetic Creek (42.6km)
- Little Wau Creek (45.9km)
- Bamboo Creek (46.7km)
- Cold Water Creek (48.9km)
- Karanga Creek (50.8km)
- Kololo Creek (50.8km)
- Edie Creek (51.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lababia Ridge (38.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Trist (39.7km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Wandumi Cemetery (37.8km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Skin Diwai Camp (0km)
Airports close to Skin Diwai Camp
Nadzab(LAE), Nadzab, Papua new guinea (196km)