Traveling Luck for Kobiak Creek, Morobe, Papua New Guinea
Where is Kobiak Creek?What's around Kobiak Creek?
Wikipedia near Kobiak Creek
Where to stay near Kobiak Creek
The timezone in Kobiak Creek is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. -7.3500°, Longitude. 146.7667°
Satellite map around Kobiak Creek
Loading map of Kobiak Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kobiak Creek, in Morobe, Papua New Guinea
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kwembu Creek (0km)
- Kaulz Creek (0km)
- Kobiak Creek (0km)
- Kuiang Creek (4.2km)
- Kaisenik Creek (5.9km)
- Magnetic Creek (5.9km)
- Little Wau Creek (9.3km)
- Sandy Creek (9.3km)
- Big Wau Creek (13.2km)
- Bamboo Creek (15.1km)
- Iwalewi Creek (15.1km)
- Upper Bulolo River (17.3km)
- Kololo Creek (17.7km)
- Karanga Creek (17.7km)
- Edie Creek (20.9km)
- Tana Creek (20.9km)
- Cold Water Creek (22.5km)
- Black Cat Creek (23.6km)
- Regina Creek (23.6km)
- Webink Creek (24.4km)
- Slate Creek (29.2km)
- Nawi Banda Creek (38.5km)
- Karanda Creek (51.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Pine Tops Bridge (29.5km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Wandumi Cemetery (0km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Skin Diwai Camp (37.8km)
Airports close to Kobiak Creek
Nadzab(LAE), Nadzab, Papua new guinea (194.6km)