Traveling Luck for Bushy Point, Southland, New Zealand
Where is Bushy Point?What's around Bushy Point?
Wikipedia near Bushy Point
Where to stay near Bushy Point
The timezone in Bushy Point is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 08:12 and Sunset at 17:14. It's light
Latitude. -46.448416484°, Longitude. 168.320086817°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bushy Point, in Southland, New Zealand
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
Accommodation around Bushy Point
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Invercargill Airport (33.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- South Invercargill (34.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- New River Estuary (28.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Invercargill (30.1km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- New River Estuary (16.8km)
- a track where races are held.
- Teretonga Motor Racing Circuit (39.3km)
Airports close to Bushy Point
Invercargill(IVC), Invercargill, New zealand (29km)