Traveling Luck for Bushy Point, Southland, New Zealand
Where is Bushy Point?What's around Bushy Point?
Wikipedia near Bushy Point
Where to stay near Bushy Point
The timezone in Bushy Point is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:41 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. -46.4484°, Longitude. 168.3201°
Satellite map around Bushy Point
Loading map of Bushy Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bushy Point, in Southland, New Zealand
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
Accommodation around Bushy Point
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Invercargill (30.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Invercargill Airport (33.6km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- New River Estuary (16.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- South Invercargill (34.8km)
- a track where races are held.
- Teretonga Motor Racing Circuit (39.3km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- New River Estuary (28.7km)
Airports close to Bushy Point
Invercargill(IVC), Invercargill, New zealand (29km)