Traveling Luck for Kew, Southland, New Zealand
Where is Kew?What's around Kew?
Wikipedia near Kew
Where to stay near Kew
The timezone in Kew is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 20:23. It's Dark
Latitude. -46.4284°, Longitude. 168.3501°
Satellite map around Kew
Loading map of Kew and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kew, in Southland, New Zealand
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kew (0km)
- Appleby (0km)
- Strathern (5.5km)
- Georgetown (9.7km)
- Kingswell (9.7km)
- Heidelberg (11km)
- Richmond (16.8km)
- Clifton (16.8km)
- Newfield (18.3km)
- Rockdale (23.4km)
- Tisbury (23.4km)
- Windsor (24.4km)
- Avenal (24.4km)
- Glengarry (26.2km)
- Hawthorndale (29km)
- Gladstone (31.7km)
- Rosedale (32.2km)
- Waverley (35.8km)
- Waikiwi (39.7km)
- Waihopai (40km)
Accommodation around Kew
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Invercargill Airport (31.7km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Waihopai Embankment Walkway (41.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- South Invercargill (25.1km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Ascott Stud (31.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Bushy Point (22.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Invercargill (9.3km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- New River Estuary (33.6km)
- a track where races are held.
- Ascot Park Raceway (38.6km)
Airports close to Kew
Invercargill(IVC), Invercargill, New zealand (24.2km)