Traveling Luck for Newfield, Southland, New Zealand
Where is Newfield?What's around Newfield?
Wikipedia near Newfield
Where to stay near Newfield
The timezone in Newfield is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 08:09 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. -46.4184°, Longitude. 168.3801°
Satellite map around Newfield
Loading map of Newfield and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Newfield, in Southland, New Zealand
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Newfield (0km)
- Rockdale (5.5km)
- Heidelberg (9.7km)
- Georgetown (11km)
- Richmond (13.5km)
- Strathern (13.6km)
- Hawthorndale (15.9km)
- Glengarry (16.8km)
- Tisbury (16.8km)
- Appleby (18.3km)
- Kew (18.3km)
- Windsor (19.3km)
- Kingswell (19.3km)
- Waverley (23.8km)
- Rosedale (26.2km)
- Clifton (26.2km)
- Avenal (27.1km)
- Gladstone (28.9km)
- Waihopai (33.6km)
- Waikiwi (35.7km)
- Grasmere (41.9km)
Accommodation around Newfield
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Bushy Point (40.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Invercargill (16.6km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- New River Estuary (48.3km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Waihopai Embankment Walkway (32.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- South Invercargill (25.2km)
- a track where races are held.
- Ascot Park Raceway (24.4km)
Airports close to Newfield
Invercargill(IVC), Invercargill, New zealand (37.3km)