Traveling Luck for Piercey Islands, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Piercey Islands?What's around Piercey Islands?
Wikipedia near Piercey Islands
Where to stay near Piercey Islands
The timezone in Piercey Islands is America/Cambridge_Bay
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 19:51. It's light
Latitude. 68.0091°, Longitude. -108.7941°
Satellite map around Piercey Islands
Loading map of Piercey Islands and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Piercey Islands, in Nunavut, Canada
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kater Point (33.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Flinders (29.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buchan Hills (47.3km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Snug Harbour (34.7km)
Airports close to Piercey Islands
Cambridge bay(YCB), Cambridge bay, Canada (198.8km)