Traveling Luck for Fishers Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Fishers Island?What's around Fishers Island?
Wikipedia near Fishers Island
Where to stay near Fishers Island
The timezone in Fishers Island is America/Cambridge_Bay
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 17:04. It's light
Latitude. 67.9175°, Longitude. -108.1190°
Satellite map around Fishers Island
Loading map of Fishers Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fishers Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Bathurst Inlet (41.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Croker (26.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Umingmaktok (26.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Buchan Bay (15.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buchan Hills (16.4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Baychimo Harbour (26km)
Airports close to Fishers Island
Cambridge bay(YCB), Cambridge bay, Canada (185.6km)