Traveling Luck for Breakwater Islands, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Breakwater Islands?What's around Breakwater Islands?
Wikipedia near Breakwater Islands
Where to stay near Breakwater Islands
The timezone in Breakwater Islands is America/Cambridge_Bay
Sunrise at 07:37 and Sunset at 17:17. It's light
Latitude. 67.9008°, Longitude. -108.5024°
Satellite map around Breakwater Islands
Loading map of Breakwater Islands and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Breakwater Islands, in Nunavut, Canada
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Bathurst Inlet (36.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Croker (38.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Umingmaktok (33.7km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Arctic Sound (44.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buchan Hills (32.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Footprint River (29.9km)
Airports close to Breakwater Islands
Cambridge bay(YCB), Cambridge bay, Canada (198.2km)