Traveling Luck for Kasegalik Lake, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Kasegalik Lake?What's around Kasegalik Lake?
Wikipedia near Kasegalik Lake
Where to stay near Kasegalik Lake
The timezone in Kasegalik Lake is America/Pangnirtung
Sunrise at 07:36 and Sunset at 17:27. It's light
Latitude. 55.9671°, Longitude. -79.3330°
Satellite map around Kasegalik Lake
Loading map of Kasegalik Lake and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kasegalik Lake, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Walton Island (19.5km)
- Innetalling Island (23km)
- Snape Island (26.3km)
- La Duke Island (29.6km)
- Johnnys Island (30.6km)
- O'Leary Island (31.6km)
- Broomfield Island (32.3km)
- Flaherty Island (32.4km)
- Mavor Island (34.6km)
- Fair Island (36km)
- Karlay Island (37.2km)
- Mata Island (37.2km)
- Nero Island (40.7km)
- Dove Island (43.7km)
- Bradbury Island (44.3km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Kipalu Inlet (21.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Fairweather Harbour (25.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kasegalik River (21.3km)
Airports close to Kasegalik Lake
Kuujjuarapik(YGW), Kuujjuararapik, Canada (135.7km)