Traveling Luck for Crooks Inlet, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Crooks Inlet?What's around Crooks Inlet?
Wikipedia near Crooks Inlet
Where to stay near Crooks Inlet
The timezone in Crooks Inlet is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 14:18 and Sunset at 19:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.0505°, Longitude. -70.9985°
Satellite map around Crooks Inlet
Loading map of Crooks Inlet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crooks Inlet, in Nunavut, Canada
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Strathcona Islands (22.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Colmer (13.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Irving Bay (9.2km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- White Strait (31km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Overflow Lake (21.6km)
Airports close to Crooks Inlet
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (152.4km)