Traveling Luck for Big Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Big Island?What's around Big Island?
Wikipedia near Big Island
Where to stay near Big Island
The timezone in Big Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 07:13 and Sunset at 02:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.7172°, Longitude. -70.7148°
Satellite map around Big Island
Loading map of Big Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Big Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kimmarut Point (48.3km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Upper Savage Islands (36.8km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kimmirut (47.9km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- White Strait (13.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Soper River (51.2km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kimmirut A Nwt (47.3km)
Airports close to Big Island
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (166.7km)