Traveling Luck for Noel Harbour, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Noel Harbour?What's around Noel Harbour?
Wikipedia near Noel Harbour
Where to stay near Noel Harbour
The timezone in Noel Harbour is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:53 and Sunset at 21:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.1173°, Longitude. -70.9315°
Satellite map around Noel Harbour
Loading map of Noel Harbour and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Noel Harbour, in Nunavut, Canada
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Strathcona Islands (28.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Colmer (21.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Irving Bay (4km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- White Strait (36.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Overflow Lake (21.1km)
Airports close to Noel Harbour
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (145.1km)