Traveling Luck for Krstatac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krstatac?What's around Krstatac?
Wikipedia near Krstatac
Where to stay near Krstatac
The timezone in Krstatac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.5431°, Longitude. 22.0958°
Satellite map around Krstatac
Loading map of Krstatac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krstatac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Krstatac (0km)
- Penjaže (0.9km)
- Bara (1.1km)
- Zaugalje (1.4km)
- Jovanov Del (1.5km)
- Drenovik (1.5km)
- Bežanovac (2.1km)
- Markov Most (2.1km)
- Vukšinac (2.3km)
- Cerje (2.8km)
- Stubal (2.9km)
- Most (2.9km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (3km)
- Radičevac (3.2km)
- Česta (3.2km)
- Ozimica (3.4km)
- Popovica (3.5km)
- Bacalica (3.5km)
- Pažar (3.6km)
- Cerje (3.7km)
- Purin Del (3.9km)
- Jarčeva Bara (3.9km)
- Grujin Del (3.9km)
- Leskovik (3.9km)
- Bukovik (3.9km)
- Lečovo (4.1km)
- Govedarište (4.1km)
- Pločnik (4.1km)
- Razljuc (4.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Krstatac
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Beli Potok (1.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vrelsko Ždrelo (3.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Popovac (2.1km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (2.7km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (2km)
Airports close to Krstatac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (168km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (196.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krstatac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (221km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.