Traveling Luck for Mali Lug, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mali Lug?What's around Mali Lug?
Wikipedia near Mali Lug
Where to stay near Mali Lug
The timezone in Mali Lug is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 16:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7425°, Longitude. 21.7583°
Satellite map around Mali Lug
Loading map of Mali Lug and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mali Lug, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- Popove Bore (0.9km)
- Žeželj (1km)
- Orlovac (1.3km)
- BeljevskiVrh (1.8km)
- Gluči Vrh (2km)
- Zavoj (2.1km)
- Šiljak (2.5km)
- Velika Negovica (2.5km)
- Koviljača (2.7km)
- Senački Vrh (2.8km)
- Strukalski Vrh (3.3km)
- Lubnički Vrh (3.6km)
- Drenova Glava (3.6km)
- Mala Negovica (3.9km)
- Lipov Vrh (3.9km)
- Čuka (4km)
- Dranjiska Čuka (4.1km)
- Oblica (4.2km)
- Lipovar (4.2km)
- Brešnjačka Čuka (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Mali Lug
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Drenjak (2.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (4.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jošanica (2.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (4.5km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Jošanička Banja (3.6km)
Airports close to Mali Lug
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (194.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (209.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (213.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mali Lug
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (187.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.