Traveling Luck for Prevalac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prevalac?What's around Prevalac?
Wikipedia near Prevalac
Where to stay near Prevalac
The timezone in Prevalac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:07. It's light
Latitude. 43.7286°, Longitude. 21.8025°
Satellite map around Prevalac
Loading map of Prevalac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prevalac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Prevalac (1.2km)
- Prince (1.2km)
- Oravica (1.4km)
- Donje Govedarište (1.4km)
- Grabčina (1.8km)
- Pražnica (2km)
- Kučkovica (2.1km)
- Lojšte (2.2km)
- Beljakovica (2.2km)
- Cerje (2.2km)
- Beljajka (2.3km)
- Gornje Govedarište (2.5km)
- Krušje (2.7km)
- Strani Seč (2.8km)
- Ivanac (3.2km)
- Klenovac (3.2km)
- Plandište (3.3km)
- Nerezina (3.3km)
- Repušak (3.4km)
- Selina (3.5km)
- Vasiljevac (3.5km)
- Ivar (3.5km)
- Jošje (3.8km)
- Krušik (3.8km)
- Beljak (3.8km)
- Dranjci (4km)
- Pakleš (4.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Prevalac
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (2.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (1.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (2.9km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Jošanička Banja (2.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Beli Breg (2.5km)
- Sedlo (3.1km)
Airports close to Prevalac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (198.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (204.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Prevalac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (189.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.