Traveling Luck for Oblica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Oblica?What's around Oblica?
Wikipedia near Oblica
Where to stay near Oblica
The timezone in Oblica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.7322°, Longitude. 21.8003°
Satellite map around Oblica
Loading map of Oblica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oblica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Prevalac (0.7km)
- Donje Govedarište (1.3km)
- Prince (1.4km)
- Beljakovica (1.7km)
- Beljajka (1.8km)
- Oravica (1.8km)
- Grabčina (2.1km)
- Lojšte (2.2km)
- Cerje (2.2km)
- Gornje Govedarište (2.3km)
- Pražnica (2.4km)
- Kučkovica (2.5km)
- Plandište (2.8km)
- Strani Seč (3km)
- Krušje (3km)
- Repušak (3.1km)
- Ivanac (3.2km)
- Krušik (3.3km)
- Vasiljevac (3.3km)
- Klenovac (3.6km)
- Ivar (3.8km)
- Nerezina (3.8km)
- Selina (4km)
- Pakleš (4.1km)
- Redište (4.1km)
- Jošje (4.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Oblica
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (2.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (2.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (1.6km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Jošanička Banja (2.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (2.8km)
- Sedlo (2.8km)
Airports close to Oblica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (198.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (205.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Oblica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (189.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.