Traveling Luck for Stučer, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Stucer?What's around Stucer?
Wikipedia near Stucer
Where to stay near Stučer
The timezone in Stucer is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 16:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.1772°, Longitude. 22.5867°
Satellite map around Stučer
Loading map of Stučer and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stučer, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Balej Pivnica (1.3km)
- Kobišnica (2.3km)
- Rušan Pivnica (3.5km)
- Bukovče (3.6km)
- Mokranje (4.7km)
- Visočke Pivnice (5.5km)
- Baley (5.7km)
- Bregovo (6.2km)
- Veljkovo (7.1km)
- Rogljevo (7.2km)
- Srbovo (7.3km)
- Bratujevačke Pionice (7.5km)
- Kudelin (7.8km)
- Smedovac (8.2km)
- Negotin (8.3km)
- Rakitnitsa (9.3km)
- Kovilovo (10.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Stučer
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Krajina (8.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Negotin (8.9km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Negtinsko Blato (4.5km)
Airports close to Stučer
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (123.1km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (163.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (209.1km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (240.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stučer
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (172.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.