Traveling Luck for Kandžik Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kandzik Brdo?What's around Kandzik Brdo?
Wikipedia near Kandzik Brdo
Where to stay near Kandžik Brdo
The timezone in Kandzik Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:18. It's light
Latitude. 44.1558°, Longitude. 22.5242°
Satellite map around Kandžik Brdo
Loading map of Kandžik Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kandžik Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mokranje (1.9km)
- Rušan Pivnica (3km)
- Smedovac (4.7km)
- Rečka (4.8km)
- Rogljevo (5.8km)
- Bratujevačke Pionice (6.1km)
- Balej Pivnica (6.1km)
- Čubra (7km)
- Tamnič (7.2km)
- Visočke Pivnice (7.3km)
- Veljkovo (8.2km)
- Kobišnica (8.3km)
- Klenovac (8.8km)
- Negotin (9.2km)
- Rajac (9.3km)
- Bukovče (9.4km)
- Brusnik (10.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Kandžik Brdo
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Balanovac (3.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Krajina (2.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Negotin (9.6km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Negtinsko Blato (6.2km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Vodne Zajednice (10.5km)
Airports close to Kandžik Brdo
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (129.3km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (165.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (208.8km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (240.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kandžik Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (170.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.