Traveling Luck for Baley, Vidin, Bulgaria
Where is Baley?What's around Baley?
Wikipedia near Baley
Where to stay near Baley
Also known as Balej
The timezone in Baley is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 20:17. It's light
Latitude. 44.1878°, Longitude. 22.6461°
Satellite map around Baley
Loading map of Baley and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baley, in Vidin, Bulgaria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Baley (0km)
- Kudelin (2.1km)
- Bukovče (4.7km)
- Bregovo (4.7km)
- Kobišnica (4.8km)
- Balej Pivnica (6.1km)
- Srbovo (6.8km)
- Cozia (7.1km)
- Pristol (7.6km)
- Visočke Pivnice (8.2km)
- Vrŭv (8.5km)
- Rakitnitsa (8.6km)
- Rušan Pivnica (9.2km)
- Veljkovo (9.5km)
- Mokranje (10.3km)
- Radujevac (10.6km)
- Rogljevo (11.2km)
- Kosovo (11.7km)
- Gruia (11.7km)
- Negotin (11.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Baley
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Obshtina Bregovo (10.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrovul Gârla Mare (11.1km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Negtinsko Blato (9.1km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- KanalJaseničke Reka (5.9km)
Airports close to Baley
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (117.4km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (163.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (208.3km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (241.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Baley
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (175.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.