Traveling Luck for KlisuričkiPotok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is KlisurickiPotok?What's around KlisurickiPotok?
Wikipedia near KlisurickiPotok
Where to stay near KlisuričkiPotok
Also known as Klisuvicki Potok, Klisuvički Potok
The timezone in KlisurickiPotok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 16:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.6667°, Longitude. 22.0069°
Satellite map around KlisuričkiPotok
Loading map of KlisuričkiPotok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around KlisuričkiPotok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Perša (0.7km)
- Donji Del (1.1km)
- Kusak (1.1km)
- Gorni Del (1.6km)
- Gradište (2km)
- Kamen (2.5km)
- Čukar (2.7km)
- Rt (2.7km)
- Mitrov Kamen (2.8km)
- Kremenac (3.1km)
- Lom (3.5km)
- Kamenčić (3.6km)
- Vetrila (3.7km)
- Rajkov Breg (3.7km)
- Krstatac (3.9km)
- Koverke (4km)
- Banovo Brdo (4.2km)
- Visoki Del (4.3km)
- Šiljak (4.4km)
- Topoljak Slivice (4.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around KlisuričkiPotok
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lazareva Padina (3.2km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (4.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (2km)
Airports close to KlisuričkiPotok
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (185km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (196.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to KlisuričkiPotok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.