Traveling Luck for Rudnik Uglja Soko, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rudnik Uglja Soko?What's around Rudnik Uglja Soko?
Wikipedia near Rudnik Uglja Soko
Where to stay near Rudnik Uglja Soko
Also known as Soko
The timezone in Rudnik Uglja Soko is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.6350°, Longitude. 22.0072°
Satellite map around Rudnik Uglja Soko
Loading map of Rudnik Uglja Soko and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rudnik Uglja Soko, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Milivojeva Vrtača (3.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (3.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Izvor Moravice (1.6km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (0km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (2.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (2.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljača (4.1km)
Airports close to Rudnik Uglja Soko
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (182.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (198.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rudnik Uglja Soko
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.