Traveling Luck for Vadenički Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vadenicki Reka?What's around Vadenicki Reka?
Wikipedia near Vadenicki Reka
Where to stay near Vadenički Reka
The timezone in Vadenicki Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:29. It's light
Latitude. 44.1628°, Longitude. 21.9322°
Satellite map around Vadenički Reka
Loading map of Vadenički Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vadenički Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Glavica (2.2km)
- Čoka Frasen (4.4km)
- Čoka Berbješće (5.8km)
- Čoka Rakita (6.4km)
- Čoka- Unuk (7.5km)
- Čoka Koruga (7.9km)
- Tilva Ku Mastakana (8.3km)
- Čoka Kofrasma (8.3km)
- Tilva Besmić (9.1km)
- Tilva Mošuli (9.8km)
- Čoka Senjun (10.5km)
- Tilva Mik (11.2km)
- Tilva Gola (11.3km)
- Oman (11.4km)
- Strelinik (12km)
- Dordino (13.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Vadenički Reka
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kulma Bugarska (10.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvi Do (12.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Omanje (2.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Antonijev Kladenac (1.4km)
- a small primitive house.
- Francuske Barake (5.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Borsko Jezero (12km)
Airports close to Vadenički Reka
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (165.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (173.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (184.1km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (220km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vadenički Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (140km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.