Traveling Luck for Kraku Lang, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kraku Lang?What's around Kraku Lang?
Wikipedia near Kraku Lang
Where to stay near Kraku Lang
The timezone in Kraku Lang is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.1547°, Longitude. 21.9808°
Satellite map around Kraku Lang
Loading map of Kraku Lang and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kraku Lang, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čoka Frasen (3.9km)
- Glavica (6km)
- Tilva Besmić (6.6km)
- Tilva Ku Mastakana (6.9km)
- Tilva Mik (7km)
- Čoka Berbješće (7.6km)
- Čoka Koruga (8km)
- Strelinik (8.8km)
- Čoka Rakita (9.5km)
- Čoka- Unuk (9.6km)
- Tilva Mošuli (10.7km)
- Čoka Kofrasma (11.5km)
- Tilva Gola (11.6km)
- Čoka Senjun (12.1km)
- Devesel (12.9km)
- Oman (13.8km)
Accommodation around Kraku Lang
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kulma Bugarska (11.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Omanje (6.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Antonijev Kladenac (4.8km)
- a small primitive house.
- Francuske Barake (1.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veliki Krš (10.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Borsko Jezero (8.7km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Brestovačka Banja (13.2km)
Airports close to Kraku Lang
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (165.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (177.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (179.7km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (222.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (234.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kraku Lang
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (142.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.