Traveling Luck for Tilva Besmić, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tilva Besmic?What's around Tilva Besmic?
Wikipedia near Tilva Besmic
Where to stay near Tilva Besmić
The timezone in Tilva Besmic is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:06. It's light
Latitude. 44.1044°, Longitude. 21.9856°
Satellite map around Tilva Besmić
Loading map of Tilva Besmić and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tilva Besmić, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Tilva Besmić
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Lazareva Klisura (12.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Omanje (11.6km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Borski Rudnik (11.1km)
- a small primitive house.
- Francuske Barake (4.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Pogeri (10.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Antonijev Kladenac (10.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Bor (10.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Borsko Jezero (3.1km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Brestovačka Banja (7.8km)
Airports close to Tilva Besmić
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (172.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (180.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (181.4km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (228.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (228.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tilva Besmić
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (149km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.