Traveling Luck for PopovBreg, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is PopovBreg?What's around PopovBreg?
Wikipedia near PopovBreg
Where to stay near PopovBreg
Also known as Popov Brdo
The timezone in PopovBreg is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 16:46. It's light
Latitude. 43.6967°, Longitude. 21.7983°
Satellite map around PopovBreg
Loading map of PopovBreg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around PopovBreg, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Klenovac (1.1km)
- Nerezina (1.1km)
- Jošje (1.6km)
- Selina (1.7km)
- Kučkovica (2.1km)
- Gajbuđe (2.5km)
- Krušak (2.7km)
- Oravica (2.8km)
- Ornica (3km)
- Dranjci (3.1km)
- Logorište (3.4km)
- Beljak (3.6km)
- Ivanac (3.6km)
- Prince (3.6km)
- Lojšte (3.7km)
- Krnjani (3.9km)
- Pražnica (3.9km)
- Kaljavac (4.1km)
- Ploča (4.1km)
- Među Šume (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around PopovBreg
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Papaunko Deo (3.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (3.1km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Jošanička Banja (3.5km)
Airports close to PopovBreg
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (201.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (202.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (212.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to PopovBreg
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (193.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.