Traveling Luck for Kani, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kani?What's around Kani?
Wikipedia near Kani
Where to stay near Kani
The timezone in Kani is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:38 and Sunset at 16:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6706°, Longitude. 21.7750°
Satellite map around Kani
Loading map of Kani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kani, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Krnjani (0.3km)
- Kaljavac (1.1km)
- Ploča (1.6km)
- Gajbuđe (1.6km)
- Trnjak (1.7km)
- Srednji Brod (1.9km)
- Jošje (1.9km)
- Sopot (2.4km)
- Staro Selo (2.4km)
- Gorocvet (2.7km)
- Gorunje (2.7km)
- Krušak (2.8km)
- Raskrsje (3km)
- Nerezina (3.1km)
- Rusalija (3.2km)
- Krušje (3.4km)
- Ornica (3.5km)
- Bukovic (3.5km)
- Jazbine (3.5km)
- Ravna Šuma (3.6km)
- Trebič (3.7km)
- Pravac (3.7km)
- Krušar (4.1km)
- Martinovica (4.2km)
- Logorište (4.2km)
- Jošje (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Kani
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Strane (3.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Trebićka Česma (3.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Šakavica (3.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (3.8km)
Airports close to Kani
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (202.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (202.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (216km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kani
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.