Traveling Luck for Jelen Do, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jelen Do?What's around Jelen Do?
Wikipedia near Jelen Do
Where to stay near Jelen Do
Also known as Jolendo
The timezone in Jelen Do is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.8950°, Longitude. 20.1178°
Satellite map around Jelen Do
Loading map of Jelen Do and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jelen Do, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jelen Do (0km)
- Manđelica (0.9km)
- Maćići (1.7km)
- Tučkovo (2km)
- Boškovići (2.1km)
- Gugalj (2.4km)
- Papratište (2.8km)
- Dljin (3.3km)
- Pavlovići (3.4km)
- Stranjani (3.5km)
- Rogosevici (3.6km)
- Tabanovići (4.7km)
- Lučani (4.8km)
- Donji Karanci (4.9km)
- Odžići (5.1km)
- Loret (5.6km)
- Gornji Karanci (5.7km)
- Derad (6km)
- Ostojići (6.1km)
- Prijanovići (6.3km)
- Tomići (6.4km)
- Ovčar Banja (6.4km)
- Planinci (6.4km)
- Donja Dobrinja (6.7km)
- Bogićevići (6.9km)
- Čarapići (7km)
- Rađenovići (7km)
Accommodation around Jelen Do
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (6.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Musina Strana (7.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Vrnčani (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Malinjak (6.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (4.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vijenac (5.1km)
Airports close to Jelen Do
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (121.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (168.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (194.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (230.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (236.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jelen Do
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.